Project #1: Technology Transfer and Commercialization of PTRI Technologies
General: To develop and enhance the competitiveness of local MSMEs and other beneficiaries including SUCs offering textile and garment technology-related courses by providing appropriate technologies and substantial support in terms of manpower skills and development.
- To provide appropriate training courses on textile technologies that would enhance the efficiency, productivity, flexibility and manpower skills of the target beneficiaries;
- To facilitiate technology transfer activities that would foster culture of innovation to take advantage of textile technologies and create business opportunities;
- To provide suitable ground for on-the-job training courses for students.
-52 training courses, ser, iinar, workshops and technology demonstrations facilitated
-75 beneficiaries trained
-20 entities assessed on impact by PTRI technology interventions
Total Project Cost = 1,364,495.00
Project #2: PTRI Knowledge Products Development and Promotion
- To develop PTRI knowledge products conveying the identified core themes and key messages and/or implement communication tactics for each of the products;
- Serve as the promotional and informational arm of PTRl's various programs highlighting the
DOST-GIA Revitalization Program and conduct various promotional activities carrying the PTRI core themes and specific key messages.
-11 IEC materials developed
-16 news articles prepared
-8 radio interviews arranged
-5 TV appearances coordinated
-5 exhibits participated in
-45 group tours accommodated
-3,000 inquiries attended
Total Project Cost = 1,562,863.00